The Subsea Tieback Foundation is a domestic non-profit corporation organized to perform charitable activities within the meaning of Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c) (3). We graciously accept direct private and corporate donations to help further the Subsea Tieback Foundation’s mission. Our promise is to ensure the funds are used appropriately. There are no salaries or profits taken from the proceeds. All private donors will receive a receipt for donations and the accompanying 501(c) (3) paperwork for tax purposes. If you would like to donate directly, please feel free to contact one of the following STF board of directors members.
STF comprises of:
- Board of directors members and a large number of support volunteers comprising of hundreds of years of experience in the offshore and subsea segments
- Dedicated Education committee devoted to STEM outreach and student exhibitions
- University Relations team who works directly with a number of top University engineering programs (LSU, Texas A&M, The Ohio State University, University of Houston)
- Business Development members dedicated to non-profit administration, legal, and budgeting
- Events committees for yearly STF events